Adaptive-e-Learnings Network(“we”, “us”, “our”) values the trust placed in us by data subject (“you”, “your”, “user”, “subscriber”) and therefore, we assure that we follow the highest standards of privacy guidelines to protect the information shared by you with us.
Collection, Received and Stored of Personal and Other Information
‘Personally Identifiable Information’ or ‘PII’ is defined as any information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) to a particular individual or natural person, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address, mobile number and any other specific identifier indicating to that particular person. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, the resulting information also is treated as personal information.
1. Information collected at time of Registration
At the time of Registration on Adaptive-e-Learnings, we ask you the basic Informations to interact with you and provide service to you that are:
· User Name
· First Name
· Last Name
· E-mail Address
· Profile Picture
· Public profile information – (Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon & Twitter)
2. Voluntary Information:
We may collect additional information at other times including when you comment on any post, feedback, blog post, change your content or changing your profile details or any communication with us.
3. Information collected/Tracked while navigation
We do not collect your personal data through these cookies.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES / AD-SERVERS
When we present Information to our advertisers — to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our Sites — it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages / content within our Sites. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Sites. These companies may use Information (excluding your name, address, email address or telephone number or other personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other websites or application, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We do not provide any personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without your consent.
5. INFORMATION SHARING
- The Company shares your Information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms or for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- b) The Company proposes to share such Information to conduct its business and to share such Information within its group companies and officers and employees of such group companies for the purpose of processing personal information on its behalf. We also ensure that these recipients of such Information agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- c) The Company may present Information to our advertisers and third parties – to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our Sites – however it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
- d) The Company may share your Information regarding your activities on Sites with third party social websites to populate your social wall that is visible to other people however you will have an option to set your privacy settings, where you can decide what you would like to share or not to share with others.
- e) We may share your Information to enforce or protect our rights or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing Information of User(s) is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or our Sites, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the Services or Sites (or any of its sub sites), we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services and/or due to requirements under applicable laws for retaining or preserving information, after you delete your information, such information and/or residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered on the Site is securely stored within controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. If you know or have reason to believe that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, altered, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account, please contact us by contacting our customer support team.
UPDATES / CHANGES
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- a) Identification of the information provided by you;
- b) Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
- c) Your address, telephone number or e-mail address;
- d) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be;
- e) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you;
- f) You may also contact us in case you have any questions / suggestions about the Policy using the contact information mentioned above.
The Company may reach out to you to confirm or discuss certain details about your complaint and issues raised.
The Company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.